Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Halloween is almost here!

Okay, so I know I've made a post on here a month or so ago about Halloween, but I just wanted to remind everyone it is coming up fast!

Tomorrow is October 1st and that means the countdown to Halloween is underway. So far Lilly has decided to be a pink fairy for Halloween, but knowing how things went last year that could change three more times before the actual holiday :-)

A great place to look for the stuff you need is http://www.buycostumes.com/. Last year we had a Halloween party and I bought a ton of stuff from them--costumes, decorations, and other party supplies. Not only did I purchase a fair amount of Halloween supplies, but I also received a very good deal. The prices on everything were the best I could find from one place, plus they have a nice 110% price guarantee that I personally know they honor. When I purchased my costume from them last year I ended up finding it cheaper from another company about a week later. I emailed http://www.buycostumes.com/ and I quickly received the refund--no hesitation, no problem!

For the customer service alone I would highly recommend using this company--not only for your Halloween needs, but also for any party you are going to have. Buycostumes.com definitely can fill your party supply order!

Happy Halloween!

10% off $65 or more



P.S. Right now they have $0.99 economy shipping on orders of $40 or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=2f97baa0b9d54f8debe247ab3759ee6b