Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's your favorite kitchen gadget?

A while ago on Facebook one of my girlfriends posted a question to everyone: What is your favorite kitchen gadget? After seeing all the responses and then going into my kitchen and thinking about which one I love the best, I decided on my mini food processor.

My mini food processor is just the best! There are some things that just become so tedious when cooking, and one of them is cutting up a bunch of vegetables, in particular, when you have to cut them very small like mincing or dicing. Last night when I was making pico de gallo for or fajita dinner, I thought about how much I love using the mini food processor. Not only is it quick and easy to use, but it allows me to spend more time with my family and less time in the kitchen. Don't get me wrong, I love cooking, but sometimes I don't want to spend so much time doing it!

I mean just think about it, what would you rather spend time doing? Chopping up a bunch of onions and herbs or spending time with your family? Before I got my mini food processor I would spend so much time chopping up onions and garlic and herbs to put into some of my favorite dishes. Now I just cut an onion into a few smaller chunks, throw it in, push the button and ta da! I think this is a good gadget for anyone to have that might be a little more hesitant to trying out new dishes that involve more prep work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=2f97baa0b9d54f8debe247ab3759ee6b