Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Product Review -- Kalencom 2-in-1 Potette Plus Travel Potty/Training Seat

Last year when I was out in the middle of nowhere and my daughter informed me that she needed to go potty, I decided that as soon as we got home I was going to order a travel potty system, provided I didn't have to clean up a mess first.

Luckily Lilly was able to hold it for 20 minutes until we got home. Later on I went on Amazon to look up different travel potty systems and read all the reviews before I made my decision. After reading up on everything, I decided upon the Kalencom 2-in-1-Potette Plus travel potty seat. You can order it in four different colors: red, pink, blue, or green. Of course I got the pink since it is Lilly's favorite color.

I have had this system for a year and it is awesome! Not only can it be used as a travel potty, but you can also take it with you into a bathroom and use it as a potty seat--very convenient when you are at a restaurant! All you have to do is fold the legs out and it sits on top of any toilet seat--no more buying liners to keep in your diaper bag when there isn't one provided. After you are done with it you can just fold it up and put it in your diaper bag, backpack, or whatever you use to carry around your child's stuff :-) When you are using it as a travel potty seat, you put these disposable liners on it and they hook onto the bottom of the legs so they don't slide off. They also have some padding attached to the inside so that your child doesn't get splashed while going potty. Once they are done you can tie it up and throw it away or put it in the drawstring bag that comes with the system so you can hold it until you get some place to dispose of it. The refills for this system are inexpensive as well, which is very nice, and can also be purchased on Amazon.

If you are looking for a travel potty system, this is the only one you'll need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=2f97baa0b9d54f8debe247ab3759ee6b