Thursday, December 3, 2009

Woo hoo!

Okay, so a few weeks ago I wrote about how I went to get my daughter's picture taken with Santa while I was out shopping and in the process of trying on different dresses the pictures got lost. I was so bummed and so was my daughter--which was probably the worst part, that look of disappointment on her face.

So its been a couple of weeks and I just gave up since no one called to say they were found and I left my number both at the store I lost them in, plus at the little place in the mall where the pictures were taken. Well two days ago I get a phone call from the manager of the Santa photo place asking if I had gotten my pictures back and if not to give her a call if I need to have them retaken. I thought that was so incredible sweet of her to check on us to see if we had found them or if they had been returned. So today I decided "what the hey, I'll call the store to see if someone turned them in." And you know what, someone did!!

I was so excited that I called my mom right away to tell her the good news. Later on after my daughter I woke up from her nap and I told her and she was just as excited, but on a whole different level. I called the manager of the Santa photo place in the mall to let her know how much I appreciated the call and that yes, someone had found the pictures.

So today I went to the mall to pick up my pictures and they were there in perfect condition! Everything was in the envelope--the pictures, the photo key rings, the coupon book, even the gift card for shutterfly!! This was just the thing I needed...after all, who doesn't love some good news?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=2f97baa0b9d54f8debe247ab3759ee6b