Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another Black Friday has come and gone...

So over the past couple of years I've gotten crazy and decided to venture out on Black Friday--something I never used to do, but apparently having children kicks that weirdo shopping gene into high gear! And another oddity to all of this is that I have gotten up earlier every year for the past three years...did I mention I'm not a morning person?

This year my mom and I left the house at 5:30 a.m. and were pretty much done shopping before 8 a.m. I'm usually only waking up at 8 a.m.!! The only one I was really shopping for was my daughter and I've gotten her taken care of, so much so that I might end up stowing some of this stuff away in the close for her birthday in January.

Target was our first stop for the day since most of the stuff we wanted was there. We could not believe how crazy busy it was! We went there last year around the same time and it was not nearly as busy. I guess this year there were better doorbusters than there were last year. I don't think anything I got was considered a doorbuster, but a good deal nonetheless! Barbies on sale, classic children's games very cheap, and of course more clothes!

After Target we stopped by JCPenneys. My mom went there looking for one specific item and ended up leaving with about 10 extra things. I managed to make it out of the store spending under $30. For kicks and giggles we decided to stop by Wal-Mart. By this time we were pretty much done, but just checking to see if there were any "can't live without" kinds of deals. I actually did get a few more items for my daughter--stuff I knew she wanted and stuff I knew she would love.

With another crazy shopping day done, now we can all sit at home and shop on our computer for the upcoming Cyber Monday. I know I'll be taking advantage of it making our yearly calendars of Lilly through shutterfly.

Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=2f97baa0b9d54f8debe247ab3759ee6b