Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Movie Review -- Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure

So I don't remember if I bought the first Tinkerbell movie for my daughter at Christmas of last year or for her birthday, but she loved it. As a result she then got a bunch of Tiny Tink toys in her Easter basket and it has just grown from there.

So after months of seeing little movie clips of the new Tinkerbell movie I went out and bought it for my daughter...she's been looking forward to seeing it. It was so cute! The premise of the movie is about Tinkerbell being given a big job, working hard on it, not wanting help, and then what happens as a result of her losing her temper. I think it is good for little kids to witness the cause and effect of losing one's temper. I know I can be short-tempered at times, but I don't want my daughter to be that way, so I try to instill the lessons of keeping your temper.

I like how this movie is not only a nice Disney movie but it teaches a valuable lesson--you lose your temper and you are going to have to deal with the results, no matter how good or bad they may be. Life is all about cause and effect and this movie about cute little fairies is a good teacher of just that.

Hope you and your children enjoy it as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=2f97baa0b9d54f8debe247ab3759ee6b